Roland reedless accordion.
The V-Accordion is the first instrument of its kind to provide powerful digital modelling technology in a traditional, immediately familiar, accordion design, and with performance functions and authentic sounds.It combines the familiar sounds and nuances of a traditional accordion with the versatility of a modern digital musical instrument.The FR-7xb is the successor to the current FR-7b. It is enhanced with the latest V-Accordion features. accordion
• Faster response and higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensor circuitry
• New French accordion sounds, Bayan accordion sounds, Italian classic accordion sounds, 24 new orchestral sounds and Virtual ToneWheel organ sounds
• USB host port onboard for new sound-upload possibility, MP3 playback, wave recorder
• Bellows Resistance Regulator knob to specify the bellows inertia (the force needed to push and pull it)
• New LCD display for comfortable operation
• Advanced musical expression: Bass to Treble function, Percussion sounds playable by Bass & Chord buttons, and 6 user assignable function switches on last low of bass buttons